Overview: What are we talking about?
Taking payment with a Stripe card reader in Revelation Pets is just as easy as taking payment with any other payment type. Let's learn how below!
*Important: You will need to have 1) a linked Rev Pets Payments account, and a 2) connected Stripe card reader in order to proceed. If you need assistance with either, please review the articles below:
- How to Sign Up for Revelation Pets Payments
- How to Order a Stripe Card Reader for Revelation Pets Payments
- How to Set Up your Stripe Credit Card Terminal (WisePOS E) for Revelation Pets Payments
1) Navigate to the Costs section of the expanded view of a booking » select Stripe Terminal as your payment type.
2) Once you click the blue checkmark button or the "Mark total balance as paid" button, to proceed with the transaction, you will then be prompted to select the proper terminal » click Connect.
Please note: If you only have one terminal, it will automatically populate.
3) Next, your pet parent will follow the prompts on your card reader's touchscreen and complete the transaction. The payment will automatically reconcile to the correct booking in the system.
Please note: If using a card reader with tipping functionality enabled, the pet parent will be prompted for a tip directly on the card reader. Learn more how to configure tip settings HERE as well as about more tipping options available with Rev Pets HERE.
If you are having any issues with your card reader, please reach out to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.