Overview: What are we talking about?
Maximizing your facility's space is important for efficiency as well as revenue. This article reviews how you can book a crossover (one pet departing and another pet arriving on the same day in the same run) with Revelation Pets from the 'Create a Booking' button or directly from the Booking Calendar. Please note, you cannot book a crossover in the Daycare Module.
How to: Book a crossover from the 'Create a Booking' button
1. Click the 'Create a Booking' button.
2. Complete the flow of the boarding module, selecting the pet, start and end date/time of the stay and the run/space. When selecting the run, if a pet is currently occupying a run/space, the run will have a partial red line display.
3. By selecting a run that another pet is departing, a pop-up will display giving you the opportunity to verify and confirm the details of both bookings. You will want to make sure the checking out time of the existing booking and the checking in time of the new booking give the facility enough time to prepare the run for the new pet arriving. If you can accommodate the crossover, click the 'Confirm new booking' button and save the booking.
4. On the Booking Calendar, a crossover is noted with two red semi-circles so they are easy to spot.
Here is the full flow:
How to: Book a crossover from the Booking Calendar
1. Navigate to the Booking Calendar.
2. Click the 'i' icon on your existing booking to verify the checking out time. You will want to make sure the check-out time of the existing booking and the check-in time of the new booking give the facility enough time to prepare the run/space for the new pet arriving.
3. Next, click the upper or lower right-hand corner of the cell where you would like your crossover to start. This will launch the boarding module.
4. In the boarding module flow, the start date and run/space fields will already be completed. You will want to add a pet, adjust checking in and checking out times and save the booking.
Please note: When booking a crossover from the booking calendar, you do not get an additional pop-up window with the existing and new booking details.
Here is the full flow:
If you have any questions about booking a crossover, please reach out to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.