Overview: What are we talking about?
Booking a Board & Train in Revelation Pets requires using 3 different features of the software: 1) the Boarding Module, 2) a Special Rate, and 3) Other Charges & Discounts. Once you get the hang of it, booking a Board & Train will be as easy as 1-2-3!
What To Do First?
1) Assign a $0.00 Special Rate.
Navigate to: Account Settings » Services & Costs » Special Rates
From here, create a Special Rate with a $0.00 fixed amount associated with it:
2) Create your Board & Train programs and pricing structures in Other Charges & Discounts.
Navigate to: Account Settings » Services & Costs » Other Charges & Discounts
If you have multiple Board & Train programs, such as a 3-week course and an 8-week course, you will need to create separate Rates per program.
Once you have your $0.00 Special Rate and your Board & Train labels/pricing in the system, you are ready to book a Board & Train!
How To: Create a Board & Train booking
1) Using the "Create a Booking" button or the Booking Calendar, start by creating a standard boarding booking.
*Important! Make sure the duration matches the Board & Train program length that you are trying to book.
2) Next, you will want to adjust the pricing in the Costs section of the booking using your $0.00 Special Rate and affixing the full lump sum price of the Board & Train program with Other Charges & Discounts.
To do this, click the Rate next to the Boarding booking from the invoice details at the bottom of the booking. Select your special $0.00 rate.
Next, click the "+ Add Additional Charge or Discount" button, and select the correct Board & Train rate for this customer's upcoming booking:
3) After saving the booking, the end result will be a pup booked into a Boarding Module run/space for the appropriate duration of the Board & Train program, with pricing correctly reflecting the program's costs.
Easy as 1-2-3!
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.