Overview: What are we talking about?
This article will describe how to use the vaccinations functionality within Revelation Pets.
This article includes:
- Configuring Vaccination Settings
- Managing Vaccinations for a Pet on the Business Side
- Managing Vaccinations as a Pet Parent
- Vaccine Expiry Report
Let's Get Started with this Video Overview!
How to: Configure Vaccination Settings
1) Navigate to Account Settings » Vaccines
2) Different vaccine types can be created and set for different pet types as well as being marked required or not.
- Use the checkbox to designate the vaccine as required if applicable.
- If a vaccine you manage is not listed, type in the vaccine name in the "Add New Vaccine" line followed by hitting the blue add button.
- Use the drop down in the "For Pet Types" column to select which species this will apply to.
- The trash can icon can be used to delete any unused vaccinations that do not apply to your facility.
3) The setting titled "Enable Vaccine Expiry Notifications" is enabled by default in all applications. This setting generates the expired vaccine icon when a pet has an expired vaccine. If you do not want the expired vaccine icon to display in your application, change the dropdown selection for this setting to "no".
4) The setting titled “Require document to mark a pet as vaccinated” will be disabled by default, but if enabled the system will require both the business and pet parents to add documents to their required vaccine types in order to mark a pet as vaccinated. Any pets that do not have documents uploaded when this setting is enabled will be marked as unvaccinated in the system.
How to: Manage Vaccinations for a Pet on the Business Side
1) Navigate to the profile of the pet you're looking to manage.
2) Use the drop down box labeled "Vaccines" to mark a pet vaccinated or not.
3) Click the "View Vaccines" button below this field.
4) In the pop-up, click the calendar icon to pick an expiration date and the file icon to upload the pet's vaccination document.
How to: Use and Read the Vaccine Expiry Report
1) Navigate to the Vaccine Expiry Report via the Reports drop down.
2) Select date range that you are looking to see expirations within.
3) The report will now show all pets with expirations in this period. It will only show the specific vaccinations expiring in the range along with their dates.
4) Both the Customer and Pet Name are clickable to direct to their profile.