Overview: What are we talking about?
The Group Training Module allows you to create, manage, and book group training sessions/classes in Revelation Pets. These bookings work much like your Boarding, Daycare, and Appointment bookings, with a couple of minor differences. Please read this article for a comprehensive guide on the Group Training Module.
This article includes:
Setting up and using the group training module
1. To set up Group Training, navigate to Admin Settings (gear icon) » Services & Costs
2. On the Services & Costs page, select Training Classes from the left-hand side menu:
3. Click on the "Add a new class" button and fill in the appropriate information:
4. Once your group training is in place, you can make bookings easily!
*Please note: there is no date/time selection for the Group Training Module when making a booking. This is because the dates and times have already been established during the group training creation process.
*Please note: the pet will show up on the appointments section for each day that they have a group training scheduled.
Training Module Additional Tools
1. Training Report: Navigate to the Reports tab » select Training Report
Training Report columns:
- Ref: Invoice/Booking number. Clicking this link will open the detailed view of the booking.
- Customer: Displays customer's name.
- Pet: Displays pet(s) name(s).
- Dates: Displays date(s) of the booking.
- Pet Comment: Internal general pet notes.
Pet Behavioral Notes: Behavior notes added to the Behavioral Notes section on the pet's profile.
- Status: Displays the status of the class.
- Amount Owed: Displays the total amount owed for the training class series.
- Service: Displays the names of the training class.
- Amount: Displays the amount per class (training series total divided by the number of classes in the series).
- Attended: Displays a tick-able circle so a trainer can take attendance per class date.
- Progress: If your application has the Activity Page enabled, you can update each pet's activity page quickly right from this report. Check out this video to learn more about the Activity Page.
2. Sales Report: Navigate to the Report Tab » Sales Report. The training module sales will be noted in an itemized line for the date range you select.
*Please note: The Sales Report is a tally of booking totals by booking creation date (i.e. when the sale was made). You can set up a time range and the report will reflect the amount of every booking created within that time frame regardless of the paid status. The Payment Report is a list of all payments made against any booking in the Payment section of the booking, based on the date of payment.
3. Customer Communication
- Training Class Reminder Email: Navigate to Account Settings » Customer Communication » Reminder Email » tick 'Enable the training email reminder'.
- Training Class Reminder SMS/Text: Navigate to Account Settings » Customer Communication » Reminder Email » tick 'Enable Text Message Reminders'.
*Please note: Text messaging is an add-on feature, you can learn more about texting HERE.
If you have any questions regarding the Training Module, please reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com.