Overview: What are we talking about?
To fully enable your Revelation Pets Payments account and receive payouts, you must provide bank account information. You can add multiple accounts to Revelation Pets Payments however, only one account can be selected as your default payout account. The default account cannot be deleted unless new account information is provided and selected as the new default account. This article will review how to change your default bank account.
- Revelation Pets Payments Overview
- How to Sign Up for Revelation Pets Payments
- How to Order a Stripe Credit Card Terminal for Revelation Pets Payments
- How to Set Up your Stripe Credit Card Terminal (Verifone P400) for Revelation Pets Payments
- How to Set Up your Stripe Credit Card Terminal (WisePOS E) for Revelation Pets Payments
- Taking Payment Using a Stripe Terminal
How to: Change your default bank account
1. Navigate to Account Settings (gear icon) >> Integrations >> Click View Account
2. In the Bank Account section of the Account Details screen, click +Add
- Two options will display - 1. Add Bank Account (Preferred, Instant & Secure) and 2. Add Bank Account (Manual Verification) >> select the method you’d like to use to continue the verification process.
- Add Bank Account (Preferred, Instant & Secure): This option uses Plaid to connect to your bank account using your bank account login information. You will be prompted to enter your bank account online ID (username) and password. This method is more secure because you are required to input your bank account login credentials.
- Add Bank Account (Manual Verification): This option requires the manual entry of your bank account number and routing number. Stripe will then verify the bank account information you provided. This option will take longer and leave more room for human error. If bank account information (account number and/or routing number) is entered incorrectly, Stripe may flag your account delaying this process.
- Once the verification process is complete, you will have two bank accounts displaying in the Bank Account section on the Account Detail screen. Click on the three dots (ellipsis) for the newly added bank account.
4. Select “Make default for currency” for the newly added bank account.
5. Now the newly added bank account with display as your default. Next, you will want to remove the “old” bank account from the system. Click on the three dots (ellipsis) for the “old” bank account and select Remove from the displayed options.
Once you have completed all the steps above, your updated bank account should be the only account displaying in the Back Account section. You have successfully changed your bank account on file for Revelation Pets Payments and your payouts will now send to the new account information you provided.