Yes. There are lots of different note options:
1) Customer Notes: There is a Customer Note section under every customer record which are kept hidden from the online booker and customer account. These notes are displayed when a booking is created for that customer.
2) Pet Notes: There is a Pet Note section under every pet record which are also hidden from the online booker and customer account so can be used to record private information. These notes are flagged every time the pet is booked in.
3) Booking Notes: There is a note section at the top of every booking which can be used either for internal purposes or can be shared with your clients.
4) Emailed Notes: You can add personal notes to every Booking Confirmation email that you send to your clients.
5) Generic Notes: You can add generic notes to every Booking Confirmation by going to Account Settings > Terms & Conditions > Booking Notes