Overview: What are we talking about?
Revelation Pets Payments powered by Stripe is the only payment processing solution that has a credit card terminal that fully syncs to Revelation Pets for our US and Canadian customers. If you were formally a Stripe customer you can repurpose your existing Stripe Terminal (Verifone P400) to use with Revelation Pets Payments. This article will review how to sync your Stripe Terminal (Verifone P400) to Revelation Pets Payments.
- Revelation Pets Payments Overview
- How to Sign Up for Revelation Pet Payments
- How to Order a Stripe Credit Card Terminal for Revelation Pets Payments
- Taking Payment Using a Stripe Terminal
How to: Connect or Repurpose your Stripe Terminal (Verifone P400)
1. Navigate to Account Settings (gear icon) >> Integrations >> Click View Account
2. On the right-hand side, select Card Readers from your Payments Dashboard >> Click + Add Card Reader in the Existing Readers section
3. Once you click the Add Card Reader button, you will be prompted to provide a Registration Code and Label.
- Registration Code: This code can be found on your Stripe terminal screen when you first turn the device on. If for some reason you do not see a code, simply key in 07139 to have a new code generated for you.
- Label: This will be the name of the device as it appears in Revelation Pets.
4. Once you have entered your Registration Code and Label, click the Add button.
Now your Stripe credit card terminal (Verifone P400) is connected to Revelation Pets Payments!