This article will explain how you can connect your Stripe terminal (Verifone P400) to Revelation Pets.
Important: you need to have a linked Stripe account in Revelation Pets and a Stripe terminal in order to proceed. If you need assistance with these, please review the articles below:
1. Navigate to Admin Settings (gear icon) » Integrations
2. Scroll down to the Stripe section and click on Manage Card Readers
3. Provide your Registration Code and Label
Note: If this is your first time connecting a card reader (terminal), you will not see any terminals listed on the pop-up window that appears. Our example screenshot below shows a previously added card reader.
Once you click the Add Card Reader button, you will be prompted to provide a Registration Code and Label.
- Registration Code: This code can be found on your Stripe terminal screen when you first turn the device on. If for some reason you do not see a code, simply key in 07139 to have a new code generated for you.
- Label: This will be the name of the device as it appears in Revelation Pets.
Once everything is in place, click the Add button.
Now you're ready to start taking Stripe terminal payments in Revelation Pets!
For more information, please see our Taking Payment Using the Stripe Terminal (Verifone P400) article.